It was easy. And i was happy.

Please. I want to go back to the states.

Its not your birthplace, yet it feels like home.
You dont get to eat nasi lemak, roti canai.
You live just fine.

I dont know. I hate to be here.  I was paid not much over there.
But i lived happy. I earned enough to go for a vacation or two. Or three
I dont have my own room. But i had the best roomie.

I managed to save up quite a lot. I was happy and contented.
I bought so many things that i always wanted without worrying
that i wont have enough till the end of month.

Life was easy over there. I didnt think too much. I lived the moment.
I enjoyed my life. I was free. I was free that nothing looked so bad.

Its funny how i dont even know my neighbour next door here.
But it was different over there. We had friends coming over to our house.
For a movie night, a game night or just to eat whatever we had.
My chefs didnt judge me. And were always there for everyone.

Two years passed. Dan aku masih berdoa aku boleh keluar dr sni dan hidup di tempat lain.
 

No comments: