Backgrounds

Background kita tak define kita as a person.
But some rich kids i met a long the way suka cakap money is not everything. I would really love to see these people rasa to live like most of us.

Tak semua orang yg berduit mcmni. Sadly  banyak yg cmni.

You tak penah hidup susah, you tak paham how we work our ass off just to be happy. Just to provide good things for the ones we loved.

Because i know you tak pernah hidup susah. You tak tahu how my mom fought for us. You tak pernah rasa gaji 1200 start dari awal live in KL.

You  think you are happy. Ada duit, kerja tersedia tak payah carik, gemok pun tak pa janji ade duit. I lose weight to feel happy, i am happy because i have my better half,  i am happy because i built my career from zero, i am happy i am healthier now.

The truth is you THINK you are happy..

No comments: